11.12.09

Big Burger

fast food


Grupo: Kamilla, Jade, Leonardo, Vagner!


Leonardo: Waitress, please

Jade (waitress): yes?

Leonardo: May I have the menu, please?

Kamilla: I’d like a chicken sandwich

Vagner: And I’ll have a hot dog.

What about you Leonardo?

Leonardo: French fries

Jade (waitress): Anything to drink?

Leonardo: And a coke for me

Vagner: I’ll have a coke

Kamilla: Me, too.

Jade (waitress): Any dessert?

Leonardo: No, thanks!

Jade(waitress): Anything else?

Vagner: No, thanks

Menu

Foods

Cheeseburger - $ 3,00

Chicken sandwich - $ 2,90

Turkey sandwich - $ 2,90

Hamburger - $ 3,50

Hot dog - $3,20

French fries - $ 4,00

Pizza - $ 4,00

Desserts

Ice cream, vanilla, chocolate, strawberry - $ 3,50

Milkshake - $4,00

Drinks

Meneral water - $ 2,20

Fruit juice - $ 3,10

Coke - $2,50

Coffee – 1,50

Beer - $3,80

Um comentário: